HSSC Recruitment 2019: Some better opportunities have been vacant by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission in order to fill the vacant seats for the posts of Assistant Revenue Clerk, Operator. This department is in urgent need of some hard-working and trustworthy contestants which are going to be selected on the basis of their performances in Written Exam as well as Personal Interview. To fill the online application forms released by the firm, candidates are requested to visit the official website i.e. www.hssc.gov.in.
HSSC Recruitment Notification 2019:
|Name of Organisation||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Posts||Assistant Revenue Clerk, Operator|
|Number of Total Posts||7825|
|Last date to apply||22nd September|
HSSC Recruitment Notification 2019 Vacancy Details:
Company name: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
Name Of The Posts: Assistant Revenue Clerk, Operator
Number Of Total Posts: 7825
The individuals who are looking for the job should hold 10th/ 12th/ ITI/ Diploma (Architectural/ Assistantship/ Computer)/ Graduation Degree/ Diploma or Degree in Engineering/ B.Com/ M.Com/ LLB from any recognized board/ university/ institute.
To know the age limitation, candidates are advised to visit the official notification of the firm.
Marvelous salary packages will be given to the selected aspirants.
- Written exam
- Socio-Economic criteria
The application fee has been mentioned on the official site of the firm.
- Starting date of the registration form is 6th September.
- While the ending date is 22nd September.
Important Instructions How to apply for HSSC Recruitment Notification 2019:
- Open the official link of the web address given above.
- Select the option of Apply Online.
- Fill the form with your correct details.
- Submit the fee as per the category.
- Make the necessary formalities complete.
- Attach the documents which are essential for the post.
- In the end, save the form before the deadline i.e. 22nd September.
Also, take the print out of the online application form. In case of any inquiry, stay connected to the official site.