SSC Recruitment 2019:The newly established notification has been published by the Staff Selection Commission. The organization has made it possible for the posts of Junior Engineer, Sub-Inspector, Scientific Assistant and Other Vacancies. The total number of vacancies are Various & 1351. The online application forms need to be submitted before 12th September. The official website of the firm is www.ssc.nic.in.
SSC Recruitment Notification 2019:
|Name of Organisation||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Posts||Junior Engineer, Sub-Inspector, Scientific Assistant and Other Vacancies|
|Number of Total Posts||Various & 1351|
|Last date to apply||12th September|
SSC Recruitment Notification 2019 Vacancy Details:
Company name: Staff Selection Commission
Name Of The Posts: Junior Engineer, Sub-Inspector, Scientific Assistant and Other Vacancies
Number Of The Posts: Various & 1351
Those who are going to apply for the vacancy should hold a Diploma or Degree in Engineering from an accredited board/ university/ institute.
The age of all the applicants should be less than or equal to 30 years and 32 years counted from 1st January.
As per the rules and regulations of the government, age relaxation is also applicable to them.
Salary packages of Rs 35400-Rs 112400/- per month will be offered to the chosen ones.
- Examination (paper 1 & 2)
- Document verification
- physical efficiency test
The application fees for GEN/ OBC aspirants have to pay Rs 100/- and is NIL for SC/ ST category.
- Opening date of the registration process is 13th August.
- Closing date is 12th September.
Official Website: www.ssc.gov.in
Important Instructions How to apply for SSC Recruitment Notification 2019:
Aspirants are advised to check the below steps before applying for the vacancy-
- Open the official site of the firm.
- The application form will appear on your screen.
- Pay the fee and then attach the photocopies of the documents which are demanded by the firm.
- Handover the form to the association on the official address which has been mentioned on the official site before the due date i.e. 12th September.
Note down the complete details from the official notification.